Thursday, October 18, 2012

I think my mom loves me. Or hates me.

Ok, my mom can be purty cool. Y'all know that. Well, yesterday she brought me a toy. And it squeaks. A lot. I played with it and tried to get the squeaker out, but you know what? That durn thing has 562,394 squeakers in it. Mom says there is only 8, but I don't believe her. I been chewin and chewin and only got off 1 leg and the hat. I took it down to the goats, but they didn't care. All they wanted was their crack. I showed it to them horses, but I had to tell them that they couldn't play with it. They would just stomp it anyway.

So, anyways, now I am tryin to decide if mom loves me the most or if she is trying to make me crazy with all these squeakers. Cause sometimes, when I am sleepin, she sneaks over and steps on that thing and makes all those squeakers go off and scares Bubba and reminds me that I got to get them squeakers out of there.

No comments: