Thursday, April 21, 2011

I got more goats!

I got to tell ya'll about the new goats my mom and dad got. They are crazy! It is a boy, Pedro, and a girl, Bambi, and they are bigger than the little baby goat, Brother. My dad brought them in their pen to show 'em to Brother and I went in to make sure they didn't hurt him. Well, them crazy goats ran around and when I tried to make them go over to Brother, they just fell over like they was dead! I didn't touch 'em or nothin! They just got real stiff and *plunk* fell over. They got back up after a minute and ran some more. My mom and dad was laughing and I am glad they weren't mad at me, cause I thought I had broke 'em and I would be in big trouble. Mom said they are Faintin Goats and that they will do that when they are scared. I think that is just weird.

They got another little goat the other day too. She is a little girl named Burrito and she hops all over the pen like a bunny rabbit. And she hollers for them other goats.

Now we have 4 goats. Brother, Pedro, Bambi and Burrito. The other little baby girl goat died and went to heaven. Her name was Sister. We cried and cried, but now I am watchin them other ones to make sure nothin happens to them.

I gotta go and make the rounds and check on everbody.

Taz

No comments: